Japanese traditional wrapping cloth (FUROSHIKI)
The furoshiki is said to have acquired its name during the Edo Period, some time between the early 17th century and the mid 19th century.
The name comes from the fact used it to wrap up their belongings when they went to the public bath (furo).
Here are a few of the ways that you can wrap furoshiki to give some convenience and flare to your daily life.
1. Spread the furoshiki wrong side up.
2. Tie the two near corners deeply once.
3. Tie the tips in a Square knot.
4. Tie the remaining corners deeply once.
5. Complete by tying the tips in a Square knot.